where to get well nuts etc!

jonsok1

as a total novice (never been on the water yet) reading all these articles on rigging has got me planning all sorts , :blink: mainly easy bog pipe type stuff to start with but also anchor rig etc , so what i would like to know is where do i get fixtures and fittings from, wellnuts , cleats, rigging eyes,bungee cord,

what thickness of rope do you use for anchor line,.

also this might sound daft but what speed do you paddle at, just a rough idea to let me how long to get from A to B, i know that this will vary on conditions and fitness level and kayak, i've got a malibu 2, i told you it was a daft question :wallbash:

ps

am i going mad or is the sleepless nights normal for us newbies.

roll on summer!!!! :thumbs:

as a total novice (never been on the water yet) reading all these articles on rigging has got me planning all sorts , :blink: mainly easy bog pipe type stuff to start with but also anchor rig etc , so what i would like to know is where do i get fixtures and fittings from, wellnuts , cleats, rigging eyes,bungee cord,

what thickness of rope do you use for anchor line,.

also this might sound daft but what speed do you paddle at, just a rough idea to let me how long to get from A to B, i know that this will vary on conditions and fitness level and kayak, i've got a malibu 2, i told you it was a daft question :wallbash:

ps

am i going mad or is the sleepless nights normal for us newbies.

roll on summer!!!! :thumbs:

Hiya Jonski.

Try the kink below for your bits and bobs, I use them all the time, and have reccomended them to a few of the guys on here.

Karren will do her utmost to help you out, and the service is great too.

http://www.kayakfishinggear.com/

Hope it helps.

Bill.