FAO Snatcher - Fishing on the Mull now?

help_ma_boab

Hi Snatcher,

Your antics round the Mull have made many a good read for me - I too love that area and spend a good bit of time there. In fact I'll be there this weekend (15/16th April) probably at New England Bay. There will be 4 of us, with 2 Ribs to play with. Whats the fishing like at the moment?

regards

Bill

Hi Snatcher,

Your antics round the Mull have made many a good read for me - I too love that area and spend a good bit of time there. In fact I'll be there this weekend (15/16th April) probably at New England Bay. There will be 4 of us, with 2 Ribs to play with. Whats the fishing like at the moment?

regards

Bill

Hi im off over on friday for one night i was speaking to the lad at ardwell marine today and he says there is a few pollack starting to show from the rock marks it should improve everyday if the weather stays nice :rolleyes:

Hi im off over on friday for one night i was speaking to the lad at ardwell marine today and he says there is a few pollack starting to show from the rock marks it should improve everyday if the weather stays nice :rolleyes:

Hi Nick

The Pollack up to 4-5 pounds are there all winter. Its towards the end of May before the bigger fish appear

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Hi Snatcher,

regards

Bill

tack4 and I blanked at Crammag on Sunday. I was spinning and Andrew tried bait. Was told that even the Drummore boat club are struggling to find fish at the mo. Hope the fish turn up for you.

Tight lines :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Please keep the thread updated cos back over next Friday :) Hopefully fishing with tack4,little tack4 and miss tack4.

Thinking Ardwell Back Bay the flat rock shot !!!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Please keep the thread updated cos back over next Friday :) Hopefully fishing with tack4,little tack4 and miss tack4.

Thinking Ardwell Back Bay the flat rock shot !!!

Hi Snatcher fished i few marks over in god's country and got nothing for my efforts.But there is reports of the odd mackeral starting to show.The weather was blowing a gale on friday morning then died off and turned out to be lovely you should get fish next weekend the stays seetled. :rolleyes:

Hi Snatcher fished i few marks over in god's country and got nothing for my efforts.But there is reports of the odd mackeral starting to show.The weather was blowing a gale on friday morning then died off and turned out to be lovely you should get fish next weekend the stays seetled. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that NickyR. Mackerel???? has to be East Tarbet :) Cannot wait to get plugging/fly fishing for the silver guys on the east side this year. Did we not fish that mark together last year and you were staying in harbour cottages ???

Brain is pickled with the drink :) Will have a few hours with tack4 squad next weekend so will report in!

Catch ya later :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Yes we did Snatcher.Im stopping at harbour row the last week in june and going out with Ian hopefully for Tope.Im stopping in a van at the clash at the end of may for a long weekend.Looking forward to go plugging this year for the silver bars :thumbs:

We may cross rods :fishing1: again this year or just drink the clash dry :drunk: whatever happens fun will be had by all :thumbs:

Yes we did Snatcher.Im stopping at harbour row the last week in june and going out with Ian hopefully for Tope.Im stopping in a van at the clash at the end of may for a long weekend.Looking forward to go plugging this year for the silver bars :thumbs:

We may cross rods :fishing1: again this year or just drink the clash dry :drunk: whatever happens fun will be had by all :thumbs:

If we must :lol::drunk::drunk::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair