Sussex - Easter Catches

Pugs

Just been on the phone to all the local tackle shops from Eastbourne to Brighton and not one has said it is worth going out at the moment :o They all said that the season is late and not worth the effort!

Has anyone actually caught anything besides a cold recently? Anyone fancy flying out to Alderney for the day?

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just been on the phone to all the local tackle shops from Eastbourne to Brighton and not one has said it is worth going out at the moment :o They all said that the season is late and not worth the effort!

Has anyone actually caught anything besides a cold recently? Anyone fancy flying out to Alderney for the day?

i wish we had tackle shops like that round here.

its in there interest to sell bait,tackle etc and for them all to say its not worth bothering with is very comendable. :thumbs:

theres a runway near me.can you pick me up on the way? i hear alderney is nice this time of year :sun:

i wish we had tackle shops like that round here.

its in there interest to sell bait,tackle etc and for them all to say its not worth bothering with is very comendable. :thumbs:

theres a runway near me.can you pick me up on the way? i hear alderney is nice this time of year :sun:

:clap2: Alderney is nice any time of the year. :clap2: