Mounting a battery in the hull

Zzippy

Madness :headhurt: What you doing her Zippy? Shouldnt you be paddling or are you working like me!!

Nifty rang on his way to the coast this morning - just to rub it in :angry:

Hiya Martin.

Yes I am at work Today and tomorrow.

Looks like everybody else is out Fishing :rolleyes:

I will be out On Tuesday or Wed.I pick my Yak up on Monday :)

At least I wont have all the yaughties to avoid over the bank holiday. :lol::lol:

zzippy2.gif

on second gander perhaps the frame is glued down and the bungees drilled into the frame , I hope so !!

I did think that myself after looking at it again.But couldnt be bothered to edit my post :lol:

But the Battery will still get wet like that.Its not even in a box or drybag.

zzippy2.gif

You don't need to browse the U.S. sites for strange ideas on rigging. I just recently saw an anchor system with the cleat attached with self tapping screws on a British kayakfishing forum and everyone was telling him what a good job he's done :headhurt:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

http://nwsd.proboards4.com/index.cgi?board...read=1144772956

I havnt seen that 1 :blink:

Can somebody point me in the right direction so I too can have a laugh whilst at work :lol:

how do you tell him it's not very good when all his mates have told him it's great! Edited by richi

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph