She's nearly ready . . .

Guest Silver Back

I've been on about her a few times now. Thought I would have ago at posting a pic of 'KT' waiting for a smart new coat of black anyi foul and red botop line. Cygnus 35, Lister 6c lump gives 8kt cruise. The mizen boom is due to be removed (raised?) for winter coding. Fishing in cumfort that the life.

CJS2

Now has the upload worked?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First put the picture somewhere that everyone has access to like photobucket.com

then put a line that says

[i M G ]http//xxxxxxx.jpg[/i M G]

but with no spaces and the proper URL of your picture (photobucket will generate that for you to copy and paste)

Tried the 'AN' upload page that did not seem to work for me. . . . . . .All looks to complicated for a simple sole (some would say 'old fart') I'll just sit back and watch the world go by me thinks. Give me a screw diver, hammer and spanner, and I'm OK, you can see the results as they happen. start talking ULR's, htp's I'm lost! Roll on 65!!!

CJS2

OK, it gave me a file name on the upload page, told me to copy and it to my text, cant see ant ref to copy and pasting? Bl***y computers they realy do frustate me!

CJS2

CJS2, send me the picture and I will do it for you,

You have PM, or you will in 2 minutes

[ 22. August 2005, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: David.W ]

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!