A Passion for Angling DVD

Aaron1976

Has anybody else bought the DVD version of 'A Passion for Angling'? Could you please inspect the very last episode on Disk 2 (where they fish an untouched lake), for some reason the sound is out of step with the video. All the other episodes are fine.

The bit where the dog barks three times, and where the guy closes the door on the landrover - the sound is always 1/2 a second behind! Odd....

:huh:

Has anybody else bought the DVD version of 'A Passion for Angling'? Could you please inspect the very last episode on Disk 2 (where they fish an untouched lake), for some reason the sound is out of step with the video. All the other episodes are fine.

The bit where the dog barks three times, and where the guy closes the door on the landrover - the sound is always 1/2 a second behind! Odd....

:huh:

I have trouble with a couple of episodes (can't remember which offhand) if i play them on my PC. The pitcure just dissolves into bright pixels and eventually locks up the playback software completely. I can't send them back and complain though because they work fine on the 'proper' dvd player. Shame really as i usually do all of my DVD viewing on the comp!

Gary

><((((º>`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´><((((º>

This sometimes happens with DVDs - we used to get the same problem when watching DVDs via a playstation. I reckon it's the player rather than the disc.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music