Shimano Exage

Elton

I had Julian on the phone earlier, raving about these reels. As he doesn't really 'do' raving, I believe him when he says that this is a good offer :D

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Affiliate-Offe...mano_exage.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I had Julian on the phone earlier, raving about these reels. As he doesn't really 'do' raving, I believe him when he says that this is a good offer :D

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Affiliate-Offe...mano_exage.html

The link doesn't work :(

I have the 2500 version of the reel and it is the best reel I've used, great for light float fishing but it has a deep enough spool to use heavier line. Looking forward to seeing the link :)

Errrm

I have three Exage 2500s (front drag) and think they're great. I use them for anything between 5lb monofilament and 50lb braid. They don't have the "fighting drag" that the 4000 appears to have though... and they cost me over £50 a piece as I remember. :-(

They don't like sea water though (but then I imagine that all freshwater reels are equally susceptable to salt water).

MC

I think I managed to get mine for £25... should have bought a second one :(

OI OI,

I have two in my garage stopped using mine as i get loads of grief with the bale arm spring's, Sick of repairing them on the bank.

i now use browning's a lot better ( for me ) thats the syntec.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite