Risley Pool or Pond, Derbyshire,

ukdtofi

Hi all,

Has anyone fished, or does anyone know anything about the place above, might be one for that font of knowledge called Chavender :).

but if anyone else has any info it would be most welcome.

Cheers all

"We will sit down and discuss it, then decide that I was right in the first place" Brian Clough the best england manager we NEVER had

nobody's heard of the place then i take it lol, must be worth a try then :lol:

"We will sit down and discuss it, then decide that I was right in the first place" Brian Clough the best england manager we NEVER had

it was called 4 ponds it was a commercial fishing place which died a death when foot and mouth struck and the fish was sold of i think ?. i know where it is,but its on a farmers land and i don't think you can get access anymore.i have fished it before but no-one has fished it since the foot and mouth struck (never at that farm!) .and too be honest i've been working on a idea to get access for a club i'm a member of but would still need to be restocked !. if its possable to get around the farmer.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Have heard of it but my info dates back about 5 years or so put it this way it used to be pretty good, but i dont see the bloke that fishes it any more but ill ask in the local fishing shop when i go in tomorrow :)

a friend of mine has a match there next weekend, was just wondering about he place as i had not heard of it before, but thanks for the info guys.

cheers