Anglers' Net Forums Blocked

Elton

Seems strange to me that just about everyone on two legs from every point of the compass, at all age levels use bad language, yet so many people don't like reading it.

Much the same as sex.

All is well - sort of.

The ISP they are using (at a nice fee per minute of use) still hates the forums but we are home now so we can look at these naughty forums again without being blocked.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies
Just received a copy of an email from Jan, who is trying to access AN from a Holiday Inn. It appears that she can get the homepage, but the forums are blocked as 'unnacceptable material'.

How on earth can that be?!! :nonono:

Kicker is, some times I could access the forum just fine and then a few hours later I couldn't. I sent a few "nasty grams" to the folks who provided the services. At 9p per minute I should have been able to access anything I darn well wanted to :wallbash:

Peggy - couldn't access WeightWatchers? Now that's a new one on me...

Edited by Jan of the 2 Ghillies