Stonz

markp

Simple question really fellas are the stonze weight system as good as the press say or are they catching more anglers than fish? Any feedback positve or negative would be great :)

Edited by markp

Simple question really fellas are the stonze weight system as good as the press say or are they catching more anglers than fish? Any feedback positve or negative would be great :)

I myself haven't tried them but I know people who swear by them and have not heard anybody slag them off, if that helps!

Logically it makes sense that a weight that looks natural is going to put a fish off a lot less than one that doesn't.

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Have only seen the ads, but it occurs to me that a nice pebble, drill, araldite + swivel ...... ;)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Have only seen the ads, but it occurs to me that a nice pebble, drill, araldite + swivel ...... ;)

Reminds me of an article I read about a guy who doubled his catch rate by dipping his completed rigs in non-smelly glue, and then rubbing them in grit and dirt from the banks, rendering most of the rid invisible when fished.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear