Any Devon or Cornwall Kayak Fishers

gilbo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gilbo!

I replied in my own 'I am a Newbie' thread, but thought it would do no harm to answer here as well. Especially as I can't PM at the moment... :angry:

I am based in St. Austell and am blessed wit dozens of access points all within a 20 mile drive.

I haven't even had my Yak delivered yet but.....I am assured it will be here before the schools break up so 'fingers crossed'..

Kayak: Tarpon 140 Angler camo

Hi Gilbo!

I replied in my own 'I am a Newbie' thread, but thought it would do no harm to answer here as well. Especially as I can't PM at the moment... :angry:

I am based in St. Austell and am blessed wit dozens of access points all within a 20 mile drive.

I haven't even had my Yak delivered yet but.....I am assured it will be here before the schools break up so 'fingers crossed'..

If you fancy a paddle about give me a buzz. I have a scupper and a prowler. Based nr Helston. HAppy to lend you one

OZ

01326 562753

If you fancy a paddle about give me a buzz. I have a scupper and a prowler. Based nr Helston. HAppy to lend you one

OZ

01326 562753

Hi Oz!

That's very decent of you....

I ordered a Tarpon 140 last Tuesday and they said it would be a fortnight, so hopefully by this time next week I should be sorted out. I can't do much before the schools break up anyway, but your offer is much appreciated. Perhaps I'll bring mine over later in the year?

Cheers

Steve

Kayak: Tarpon 140 Angler camo

Hi Oz!

That's very decent of you....

I ordered a Tarpon 140 last Tuesday and they said it would be a fortnight, so hopefully by this time next week I should be sorted out. I can't do much before the schools break up anyway, but your offer is much appreciated. Perhaps I'll bring mine over later in the year?

Cheers

Steve

No worries

If any of you guys fancy a trip out to the manicles then please get in touch. Im desperate to get out there and could use some company , bait plug fly I dont mind just need a calm sea and not too much tide to begin with. Its only a mile out

OZ

Hi Oz, I will be based in St Just all next week and was thinking of having a go at The Brisons, similar distance to The Manacles. If you don't fancy that, I might be persuaded to pop over for The Manacles trip if it's a dead cert day. Otherwise, could meet up somewhere between Helston and Lands End for a paddle/fish sometime. I plan to be launching anywhere from Cott Valley(free parking if you get there early enough) round to Penberth (nice deep water and decent slipway)

Cheers :thumbs:

Kev

Hi Oz, I will be based in St Just all next week and was thinking of having a go at The Brisons, similar distance to The Manacles. If you don't fancy that, I might be persuaded to pop over for The Manacles trip if it's a dead cert day. Otherwise, could meet up somewhere between Helston and Lands End for a paddle/fish sometime. I plan to be launching anywhere from Cott Valley(free parking if you get there early enough) round to Penberth (nice deep water and decent slipway)

Cheers :thumbs:

Kev

I might be up for that too. How about a meet at Carehayes beech near Gorran Haven. Some excellent marks around there?

Let us know whats on and I will come down.

I might be up for that too. How about a meet at Carehayes beech near Gorran Haven. Some excellent marks around there?

Let us know whats on and I will come down.

Cott Valley!!

Bring your chemical warfare suit!! The sewerage is right tasty down that way. Powered with pastys and beer!

Im away this weekend but would be interested in a meet next week. PM me your mobiles and I will call on Monday

Austen 07773 280695