boat fishing this sunday

wrecker

:sun::sun: any one going out sunday around the nab area and want to meet up :sun:

hi mate we are out wrecking on my boat on saturday,lots of cod and pollack being caught on the 20 mile wrecks. :yeah:

do you own your own boat?

regards karl

post-6662-1150392581_thumb.jpg

hi mate we are out wrecking on my boat on saturday,lots of cod and pollack being caught on the 20 mile wrecks. :yeah:

regards karl

Good Pollock Karl

Nice effort

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

regards karl

yes a quicksilver boat . what have you got .i like to learn the art off wrecking ido a lot wreck fishing on wight rebel.you must be jokeing about the wrecks was out wednesday tried all the cod banks and the rips had two fish allday .

yes a quicksilver boat . what have you got .i like to learn the art off wrecking ido a lot wreck fishing on wight rebel.you must be jokeing about the wrecks was out wednesday tried all the cod banks and the rips had two fish allday .

cheers scotty t that fish went like a train on an 8-12 lb ugly stick :yeah:

wrecker they had cod today nothing massive though.you have pm

regards karl