sea trout off the beach

thurso angler

was out again last night nothing, the waves were too big imho, last week i fished it 4 nights and caught 2 fish on 1 night, so hardly decimating the local population.

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurso- nice fish mate- sounds like an excellent nights fishing, and that looks more like down south with views and weather like that!!

Can I ask a question on kle? You said you use a 4- 5foot flowing trace- how do you cast it? Is it clipped, or just belted out as is?

Cheers

Grant

B.A.S.S. member

no just belted out as it is, i tend to wind in a little as it hits the bottom to try and straighten it all out, may not make a difference but it satisfys me! lol

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"