UK Carp Fishing Secrets

Elton

Julian and I have been working hard recently on a new project for Anglers' Net and, really, I should wait until it goes 'properly' live next week before telling anyone, but I'm too excited.

We decided that we should compile a few articles into an e-book i.e. a book that can be downloaded as a PDF that we could sell to help pay our running costs.

So, a few emails were sent and permission granted by Julian (obviously), Jim Gibbinson and Garth 'Gaffer' Barnard to reproduce their Anglers' Net articles.

What was supposed to be a quick throwing together' of articles turned into a marathon when we realised that they actually formed a bloody good book together! There were a few gaps, so Julian set about writing some pieces from scratch, just to fill them.

The result is that we now have over 270 pages of what we believe to be among the most educational carp articles available on the internet today, all in one easy to manage file.

Our original aim was to sell this to overseas markets, where carp fishing is in its infancy. However, we've decided to make it available here first. There are a number of reasons why:

1. Although much of this information is available on Anglers' Net, even our fancy new layout couldn't make it so readily accessible in one file as this!

2. It will help a lot of carp anglers who are getting started in the sport, or looking to improve their basic skills.

3. A lot of people have said that they would like to 'contribute' financially to Anglers' Net, but I have always said that I don't feel comfortable with that, unless I offer something in return. I genuinely believe that UK Carp Fishing Secrets is worth spending money on!

Like I said, my next job is to create an information site about the project (Julian's job was putting this monster together - mine is to try to make it sell!). However, we do have some more information and the chance to buy the book for £4.99 (the price will increase at the beginning of August) here:

http://www.internetpublications.co.uk/Digi...ng_Secrets.html

I hope that some of you, at least, give it a try. We have plans for many more if this works. In fact, we have another book of completely new material from Rosie Barham that we hope to publish next week.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

There may be soon, but not at the moment.

I'll be offering it through Clickbank at some point. :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Elton

Good luck to Julian and yourself with this project.

To tell the truth, I'm somewhat sceptical about the potential of an E-book on carp fishing (leastways, in the UK) at present, but I hope you prove me wrong. More potential overseas, I would have thought.

Elton

Good luck to Julian and yourself with this project.

To tell the truth, I'm somewhat sceptical about the potential of an E-book on carp fishing (leastways, in the UK) at present, but I hope you prove me wrong. More potential overseas, I would have thought.

It was put together with the US market in mind, although (obviously) the articles are from you and other UK authors.

I'll send you a link to download a copy, as an 8 meg email often offends :)

Best wishes,

Elton