Help !

yakerbass

I know this question has been asked lots on here but i really have issues posting pics from a hosted site please can you help ITS DRIVING ME MAD :wallbash:

Many thanks

Rgards YB

anglersnetsig.jpg

I know this question has been asked lots on here but i really have issues posting pics from a hosted site please can you help ITS DRIVING ME MAD :wallbash:

Many thanks

Rgards YB

You can just copy the short cut (right click on the target image or route and select copy shortcut) then paste the short cut (use Ctrl V) into your post. Just in casr Ctrl confuses you a windows short cut for copying to clip boared is "CTRL C" and pasing the copy is "CTRL V" both at the same Time.

http://kayakfishingstuff.com/Merchant2/mer...de=miscclothing

hope this works else will look like a 42

Make sure the link site you are using has the images loaded as some sites do take a while before their site links are actual.

Try adding a reply with a link to a known site and a single image. Practice is the game.

I have the yellow drifter, tell me does your glow in the dark????? good shot though

that colour is like marmite you like it or hate it............. I love marmite :)

anglersnetsig.jpg

that colour is like marmite you like it or hate it............. I love marmite :)

We should put the, together, cheese and marmite, yum yum. Also its better than Garlic when the wife get on your nerves.. Glad it all worked and by the way would be a pleasure to see you in Jersey..