Brixham harbour Thurs

yakerbass

I messed up my didgie cam on thurs, went for a paddle 5 am only in Brixham Harbour, had a really nice morning only one Bass but just nice and relaxing lazy trip : )

Trouble is I took my cam out of its bag to take some pics, put it into my pfd pocket, bent over and plop..... only a splash in the bottom of the yak but enough to bring up a zoom error ..... grrrrrrrrr never mind my fault : (

I Managed to retrieve the pics here are a few :)

DSCF3935.jpg

DSCF3952.jpg

DSCF3961.jpg

Edited by yakerbass
anglersnetsig.jpg

I messed up my didgie cam on thurs, went for a paddle 5 am only in Brixham Harbour, had a really nice morning only one Bass but just nice and relaxing lazy trip : )

Trouble is I took my cam out of its bag to take some pics, put it into my pfd pocket, bent over and plop..... only a splash in the bottom of the yak but enough to bring up a zoom error ..... grrrrrrrrr never mind my fault : (

I Managed to retrieve the pics here are a few :)

http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID...386/t_=30136386

Nice pic yaker. Glad you haven't detroyed the camera. Haven't tried fishing in the Torbay area yet, just talked about it with Musket. Where do you recommend for launching etc?

Martin (borderman)

What a lovely colour background that lime makes, still envious, not of the bass, the colour of your yak.

Was a nice bass though.

Sm :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Nice pic yaker. Glad you haven't detroyed the camera. Haven't tried fishing in the Torbay area yet, just talked about it with Musket. Where do you recommend for launching etc?

Martin (borderman)

Meadfoot is a good launch if you get there early enough you can park for free :)

you have got some really good fishing ground from meadfoot to babacoumbe,

there are some really nice bays to stop off for a bite to eat as well, could join you if you pop down

you could target Bass, big wrasse, Mullet, flatties, Pollock, red mullet ( hopes nose ) LSD'S and on and on

here is the launch mark

DSCF3916.jpg

What a lovely colour background that lime makes, still envious, not of the bass, the colour of your yak.

Was a nice bass though.

Sm :)

Thanks Marv

anglersnetsig.jpg

Hiya Rob.

BUTTER FINGERS :D , hope youll be able to salvage it, might help to leave it in the airing cupboard for a day or two.......dry it out ?

Nice fish mate, was that on lure , fly ,or bait ?

Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd.

Cheers me dear.

Bill. :)

Still no joy with the cam i think its b****** :schmoll:

I had the fish free lining a live prawn

yes 23rd will be good cant wait :)

anglersnetsig.jpg