new to carp fishing, looking for fish ins in londaon area

s_mac

hi all, coarsed fish many years but looking to carp fish, have got the basic gear now. looking for anyone who is going carp fishing that would not mind someone tagging along, maybe get some good advice and helpful tips. i have transport, looking to fish anytime from sat nigt to monday morning, work restricts any other hours, and in the london area. many thanks and tight lines to all.

woman want me, fish fear me

Hi S_mac

I used to live i London, if you fancy a nice little challange, check out the Walthamstow Fishery, owned by Thames water. (NorthEast London)

However, what i would suggest is not to go on the lakes, but to go on the Coppermills stream, it runs directly beside the lakes. the swim you want is the bridge swim. From this swim I have caught barbel over 10lb, chub over 6lb and carp over 14lb, there is also rumour of large pike.

But my point being its an easy swim to fish and gives good fish. I found that it was a good way of practicing my fishing before i moved up on to the lakes

If you want any suggestions on how to fish it let me know.

Hope this helps

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!