Torbay Fishing Trip

ChrisW

Hi all,

I will be arranging a fishing trip in/or around the Torbay area (Torquay,Paignton,Brixham) for one of the last weekends in September. All you regualars I will contact by phone or text as per usal but anybody else please PM me or leave a message on here for details nearer the time.

Of course its all down to the good old british weather but we are a good friendly bunch and are all more than happy to welcome any new comers.

Thanks

ChrisW

Hi all,

I will be arranging a fishing trip in/or around the Torbay area (Torquay,Paignton,Brixham) for one of the last weekends in September. All you regualars I will contact by phone or text as per usal but anybody else please PM me or leave a message on here for details nearer the time.

Of course its all down to the good old british weather but we are a good friendly bunch and are all more than happy to welcome any new comers.

Thanks

ChrisW

hi mate

i will be there as usual i hope,hopefully to catch some even bigger fish this time.it would be good to try over torquay area for a change though.

hi mate

i will be there as usual i hope,hopefully to catch some even bigger fish this time.it would be good to try over torquay area for a change though.

Hi me old mucker,

Yea Rob was on about a change of venue for a change. Got to break this Bass curse I have hanging over me :wallbash: