wanted..full carp fishing outfit

s_mac

What sort of quality you after s_mac?? And how much do you want to spend?? Can do the rods, reels, mat, net, pod, scales, weigh net and alarms for around the £125 mark. Bivvie as required!! BUT suggest you have a long look on eBay!! Some BARGAINS on there!! But can certainly do a bivvy and have obtained several but price is by negotiation.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

What sort of quality you after s_mac?? And how much do you want to spend?? Can do the rods, reels, mat, net, pod, scales, weigh net and alarms for around the £125 mark. Bivvie as required!! BUT suggest you have a long look on eBay!! Some BARGAINS on there!! But can certainly do a bivvy and have obtained several but price is by negotiation.

your within my price range, give me a total with a bivvy. have looked at ebay, so got the price side in my head. as you say, bidded on one on ebay, without bivvy, but stopped at where price went higher that what it was worth.

are what your selling new, or second hand, just as a thought.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

your within my price range, give me a total with a bivvy. have looked at ebay, so got the price side in my head. as you say, bidded on one on ebay, without bivvy, but stopped at where price went higher that what it was worth.

are what your selling new, or second hand, just as a thought.

smac

All the gear would be new! In fact just found some new Bivvies, not the quick erect ones but at £40 a piece VERY affordable Ithink! But PM me with what it is you want and how much you will go to and I will get back with something for you.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))