A little light reading

Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

i like that site alot,had a good look at it a whiel ago,his zander and pike pages are fantastic,not to mention teh huge amount of other species,a very talented artist to boot :thumbs:

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

He has a senceof humour too.

This is a brief extract from the New Zealand section:

"Restaurant is probably a little bit of a misnomer, since it was more of a canteen with napkins. I approached the serving hatch to the kitchen, hesitated, then ordered the bread crumbed fish sandwich and salad, hold the beetroot. Why do they have to put beetroot on everything out here? I mean, I quite like beetroot, I'm certainly not 'anti-beetroot'. But beetroot... with fish... in a bread roll? No way is that ever the future! As the chef wrote down the order, I checked her up and down. I couldn't read all the tattoos on her knuckles, since some were obscured by sovereign rings, and I think it was only the dirt under what was left of her finger nails that stopped them falling out. Her long, greasy, curly hair was piled up in a heap on top of her head and held by a clip, and her black leggings and apron were covered in batter, grease, ketchup and what could have been either blood or beetroot juice. I wondered what the knock on effects of the sandwich were going to be, but decided that life isn't worth living without a little danger and ate it anyway. I'm still here today writing this, so it looks like I got away with it.

"

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.