Sorry to hear you're not well Elton.
I'm working through this and two colleagues in my small team have been ill with it so far and are slowly making a recovery. It's been a crappy ride for them!
Sadly, two people on the team have already lost relatives.
My extended circle of friends includes several in healthcare, including a consultant anesthetist at a major hospital and they are having a rough time right now.
I had to fight to get basic safety protocols adhered to at work, so if anyone else is still working in a non-healthcare area, I've linked the cleaning guidelines below - they are not optional for employers.
Government guidance for employers is to:
“frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, using your standard cleaning products”.
Government guidance to employers also states that:
“All surfaces that the symptomatic person has come into contact with must be cleaned and disinfected, including:
objects which are visibly contaminated with body fluids
all potentially contaminated high-contact areas such as bathrooms, door handles, telephones, grab-rails in corridors and stairwells”