OFF TO THE

sam-cox

Its to windy to take Mats boat (the Mica Lou) out and fish in comfort, even locally. So its off to the Admiralty again tonight with Mat.

He beat me three bass to two last Saturday so the pressures on.

We are leaving Essex at midnight, so should arive in Kent at around half two am. That way we can be all ready to go by dawn.

If any anglers net members from Kent fancy a natter about fishing concervation pop along.

We do not bite!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Its to windy to take Mats boat (the Mica Lou) out and fish in comfort, even locally. So its off to the Admiralty again tonight with Mat.

He beat me three bass to two last Saturday so the pressures on.

We are leaving Essex at midnight, so should arive in Kent at around half two am. That way we can be all ready to go by dawn.

If any anglers net members from Kent fancy a natter about fishing concervation pop along.

We do not bite!

Nights tonight Sam, otherwise I'd have joined you......You want to plan one for future

Hello Essexbuoy.

Off to Irland on the 14th back on the 22nd, would be happy to meet up.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Im on mod control for swearing at CJS so my post take a while to be put up.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

The best time of year locally(Crouch & Blackwater) is from around May time. But the last two seasons fishing from the shore has been slow, hense experditions to Kent Piers after the BIGGIE!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Guest muttley

And what a good time we had.....Sam had an a cracking bass which was a fraction under 9lb...stunning!!!

That is the largest bass i have seen caught from the shore and definetly the equivalent of a good double from the boat. He also had a nice wrasse of 1 1/2lb. I had a small lobster of around 3/4lb, and three bass of

2 1/2 lb, 3lb and 5lb with 2 lost bass on the way. Yet again I caught the most....but this time Sam SPANKED me on size. Well done mate on a fine capture.(on a floatfished livebait and carp tackle too)...luvvly :P