Chub Cyfish+ extreme overwrap

Bonzo

Just brought a cyfish+ extreme overwrap, no instruction in box, it must be simple but i cant see how it is put together, I have mailed chub asking for instructions but just in case its not here by the weekend does anyone have one and could enlighten me?

I think the 3 extendable bars fit to the frame of the wrap and onto the front frame bar of the bivvie after pegging the rear of the wrap out?

Any help would be most grateful. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

just one more cast then I'am off home

• 2 weeks later...

Missed this one!! Have you got sorted yet?? If not PM me I MAY be able to help[!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Thanks Chris but took a chance and put it up on the bank, pretty esay really, as i thought the three bars clip to the 1st and 2nd ribs on the bivvis.

No more condensation inside, really neat extreme overwrap.

What really surprissed me was that I rang chub/Greys and they told me that it was an over sight on there part and that instructions should be avaialable in a couple of months!

Does anyone know where I can get a rubber ground sheet, or some material off the roll that I can cut to size?

just one more cast then I'am off home