brrrrr

liamfish

37840.jpg

These do well for me unless I will be getting my hands into the water. Normally about $8 but on clearance sale now for $4 so a smidge over £2 and add about 30% to cover shipping, VAT, etc.

68504.jpg

Same Style but in wool if you will be getting the gloves really wet. About $15 for these.

Good control with the finger tips exposed and with the flap covering the fingers, as warm as you could want.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

There is a quick, free but uncomfortable solution. Put your hands in the water. The shock will jump-start the circulation and quite soon your hands will be red and warm, and will stay like that. However there may be some tingling at first which some people may find unpleasant.

Ive tried all sorts of cloves to no avail.....

I find it best with two of those charcoal pocket warmers one in each pocket.

I think its due to smoking 40+ a day and having really bad circulation in

both hands :(