Fishing Line Spooler

FearTheHands

What are your thoughts on this ?

Fishing Line Spooler on Ebay

Are there any "proper" products for this as this one looks a bit home made.

Could do with one to help me with re-spooling reels as I have no friends to hold the line for me :(

Tried wrapping it around my foot, but ended up having to walk to work with my Shakespeare tied to me for 3 days

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

Have a look on page 52 of this months (November edition) Total Sea Fishing and there's one for £24.99 from the Southend Angling Centre.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

I have both of these. The one that has a reel mount (detached from the rod) gets the most use but I have occasion to use each of them. You can probably source similar items in the UK. If not, BassPro will ship and the $ price should be about what you will pay in £.

Posted Image

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I have the berkley line spooler - cost about £25 and worth every penny. Comes with a line stripper. It's portable enough to use on the beach. Worth its weight.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

I bought one of the spoolers on e-bay works for me every time. line stripper would be of use though.

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Thanks all for your replies

What exactly does a "Line Stripper" do?

[ 29. October 2004, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: FearTheHands ]

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

It runs on batteries - feed the line through a hole, which has a rubber feed inside - switch on and hey presto, it pulls the line. That's the thoery. I haven't used it... :o

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Line stripper - a game girl who like line dancing? :confused:

Westie.

Visit My Photo Gallery

FearTheHands:

Aha - so the technical term would be a "Line Taker Offer" ? :P

Close. The proper full name is

Real Fast, Automated, easy on your hands, did I say fast?, line taker offer

Use one and you will never want to remove line the old fashioned way again.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President