Anyone fishing from a Frenzy?

Mark Crame

My brother has 5 and looking at them today I reckon the OK flush mounted rod holders should go in easily - with a hell of a choice for positioning (basically anywhere along the whole side!). Anyway, we're going to rig two of them with holders so he can come with, or my niece and nephews can etc but I'm just wondering if anyone else has a rigged Frenzy, or has seen one, looked at rigging one?

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

My brother has 5 and looking at them today I reckon the OK flush mounted rod holders should go in easily - with a hell of a choice for positioning (basically anywhere along the whole side!). Anyway, we're going to rig two of them with holders so he can come with, or my niece and nephews can etc but I'm just wondering if anyone else has a rigged Frenzy, or has seen one, looked at rigging one?

I am also interested in this - I am considering a RTM MAMBO which is very similar to the frenzy

Mark an alternative would be to use the new Scotty Screw in mount, it looks tiny and use a pair of their rodmaster holders, alternatively get some RAM Mount's, only down side is that the rods will be behind and above you, which the kids may find harder to get at.

For children, I would probably stick with a holder up front or to their side like I've done on the Malibu II XL Project on AnglersAfloat, that way they will have less chance of ending up in the water :)

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com