Saved from a blank

Andy Macfarlane

Went fishing yesterday and spent the first 4 hours of the day scratching my behind, wondering if I was fishing just a little too shallow for comfort. I decided to apply a little effort, retrived my baits, changed them to fresh baits or freshened them up with liberal helpings of salmon and smelt oil. In no time at all, I had turned a blank round and got myself 2 missed runs, a wee jack, a 14.5, a 16.5 and a 25.5. Twas grand.

25andahalf.jpg

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I,ll put up the rest of the pictures tomorow, with tomorrow's session results. Hopefully there will be more of the same to come.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

I,ll put up the rest of the pictures tomorow, with tomorrow's session results. Hopefully there will be more of the same to come.

Crackin session there Andy but how did you manage it as Anderoo said with no reel :huh:

LOL!......that was my mates lure rod.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

Brownies and big joeys.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

lol.....very good..... ;)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...