Ultimate Carp Nutrition launch new website

Saul

Hi Budgie

The Enzyme is no ordinary bait, check out the website for info.

I do know the guys involved and they are spot on, Pete's knowledge of bait and attractors etc is amazing, most of it going straight over my head though :blink:

I've used many of the going baits over the years but these baits do have an edge, watching the reaction of the fish on Withy

pool feeding on the Enzyme convinced me to give the bait a good go as I had baited the same area with some other baits to watch the reaction of the fish, most of which was left untouched ?? the other baits were baits I would normally be confident in from well known bait firms.

The result of that guest session on Withy was a new PB @ 39lb 6oz and a 21 + two others lost which is good going for a first visit to a place like Withy where the fish have seen it all but I'm sure the bait had a lot to do with the results as the rod fishing with one of the other baits received no action at all.

Cheers

Saul

could it not just be the fact that ther was no fish feeding on the spot with the other baits????? and could the fish just not of fancied the other baits cos they have been hammered on it in the past.....baits blow jus take tigers used to be awesom but can sit for months on lake beds now cos fish been caught on them so often...also bit pricey don't you think??? good bait companys normally do a deal for bulk orders........we only pay 5.50 a kilo wen we buy 10k or more

Edited by scoop

could it not just be the fact that ther was no fish feeding on the spot with the other baits????? and could the fish just not of fancied the other baits cos they have been hammered on it in the past.....baits blow jus take tigers used to be awesom but can sit for months on lake beds now cos fish been caught on them so often...also bit pricey don't you think??? good bait companys normally do a deal for bulk orders........we only pay 5.50 a kilo wen we buy 10k or more

I think tigers "blow" because people use them by the bucket full rather than by the handfull.

I've fished on plenty of lakes were the tigernut boys have been,the fish just won't feed on anything for weeks after.