Books & Other Media Reviews

Elton

I'll make a 'formal' announcement about this next week, but I have the basis of an idea:

I want to try to get more in the way of 'reader' input into our review sections, starting with Books & Other Media (i.e. DVD's, Videos and computer games).

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Book-And-Media-Reviews/

What I'm proposing to do is to come up with a prize package (don't get too excited - it won't be huge) and then I'll add an item to the 'fund' for every 5 reader articles published that month. At the end of the month, all those entered will be put to a poll on the forums and a winner voted for. The winner will win everything in the prize fund.

If this takes off, then it could get bigger and bigger and become fortnightly, even weekly. There are thousands of fishing books out there and I couldn't even begin to review them myself, let alone go out there and buy them all.

And, if this works, we'll do the same for the tackle review section.

So, I'll leave the thought above with you. If you're bored over Christmas, give it a go.

Happy hols!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 2 weeks later...

If all has gone to plan, Anglersnet probably gets a mention in this book :).

16823.jpg

http://www.anglebooks.com/product.php?xProd=807434

So anyone fancy buying the book and doing a review for Elton?

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust