Fishing in the fog

Big Jo

how does the fog influence carp fishing

i want to go fishing and as it is very foggy at the moment i was wondering if i have a chance

and what sort of bait should i use

thanks

Big Jo

Big Jo

Go BIG or go Home

this is just a very random guess but surely you can worry less about the carp seeing you . dosn't fog have something to do with pressure (im still at school im not to sure) but surly the change in pressure would change the water ?????? i maybe completly rong sorry !

eggy

how does the fog influence carp fishing

i want to go fishing and as it is very foggy at the moment i was wondering if i have a chance

and what sort of bait should i use

thanks

Big Jo

I do not think it will bother the fish, but its gets hairy for you.

You must really know the swim because you can only guess where your baits are, clip up if you know what distance.

It is not fun believe me, you cannot see in front or whats going on near you and even more frustrating is hearing the big fish jumping, but the sound seems to come from all around.

Roger

I do not think it will bother the fish, but its gets hairy for you.

You must really know the swim because you can only guess where your baits are, clip up if you know what distance.

It is not fun believe me, you cannot see in front or whats going on near you and even more frustrating is hearing the big fish jumping, but the sound seems to come from all around.

The other big thing I forgot to say is everything gets wet.

Merry Christmas

Roger

In my experience fog is quite poor for carp fishing. Partly the still air and high pressures I suspect but also the water never receives the sun to warm up the upper layers. I'm sitting it out waiting for a change in the weather before I get out for a couple of nights. <edit> and Fri onwards looks good !

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs