preston dream 13 ft feeder rod

1stbob

hi guys can anyone help me, i broke the section that the tips fit into on my preston dream feeder rod 13 ft it it smashed about 4 inches lost anyone know where i can get a spare or even a repair shop, i would be grateful any ideas

thanks in advance

bob

hi guys can anyone help me, i broke the section that the tips fit into on my preston dream feeder rod 13 ft it it smashed about 4 inches lost anyone know where i can get a spare or even a repair shop, i would be grateful any ideas

thanks in advance

bob

Sorry I can't help but at least you are honest about breaking it. I was in my local tackle shop yesterday and a guy came in with a rod he had just bought a few days earlier and he said, "This rod broke". John, the manager, asked him how he broke it and the guy just said that it broke. John asked him if he had just picked up the rod and three inches of the tip fell off. We could see damage around the break, it had obviously been caught in a boot hinge or the like. While the customer was still insisting that it had just broke, John took the tip ring off the broken piece, sanded the new tip down a bit and re-fitted the ring for no charge. I guess the guy went away thinking that he had fooled us! :wallbash:

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

best i can do is point you in the direction of preston,maybe they can supply direct or one of their stockist local to you could order one .

Preston's home page:

http://www.prestoninnovations.com/prestons/contactpage.html

shop locator:

http://www.prestoninnovations.com/prestons...istlocator.html

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve