Regular reports

alderneyangling

Just for those that follow the latest fishing reports on my site it is now being updated again regularly. After a period of moving and renovation of new premises we have settled down and returning to normal, whatever that is! Happy New Year to you all and see you in 2007. Mark.

:clap2: Hi Mark, glad to hear that all is well and the move has been completed, sucessfully I hope. When do you want me over?

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 30 2006, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Hi Mark, glad to hear that all is well and the move has been completed, sucessfully I hope. When do you want me over?

Love for it to happen Norman but having to be realistic I still have too much to do with getting the B&B ready for the new season and trying to integrate the newstock for this years mail order. I'd be daft to say yes lets have a jolly and then not be 100% ready, so how about i make sure I am ready before we make plans but as soon as I am get your butt over here and we'll go and try and bag a big flatty or maybe a monster Pollack and one of the closer wrecks. With those winter plans we discussed we might have to put on hold till next winter.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 30 2006, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: Hi Mark, glad to hear that all is well and the move has been completed, sucessfully I hope. When do you want me over?

Love for it to happen Norman but having to be realistic I still have too much to do with getting the B&B ready for the new season and trying to integrate the newstock for this years mail order. I'd be daft to say yes lets have a jolly and then not be 100% ready, so how about i make sure I am ready before we make plans but as soon as I am get your butt over here and we'll go and try and bag a big flatty or maybe a monster Pollack and one of the closer wrecks. With those winter plans we discussed we might have to put on hold till next winter.

:angry: No problem Mark, I totally understand, we did say after Christmas, not when after Christmas, it was to have a go at the sharks mainly. Give me the nod when they're likely to be around and when you or Stuart are available, Bill has already said he'll find room for me if you're not ready so no pressure. :clap2: