Bill Dance tries to drown Camera man

James Pos

You gotta love Bill Dance. His normal fishing shows are great fun to watch too. The man catches fish in all sorts of conditions and obviously still loves his fishing.

Based on his track record for breaking things, I'm certain he carries lots of insurance on the more expensive pieces of gear and that camera would certainly qualify.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

What a complete idiot. How long before he loses an eye or even worse someone else loses theirs.

He may even kill someone one day. I hope I never bump into him on a boat or bank, I would run a mile.

Paul

Well, he is 66 now and has been fishing all his life so if it has not happened by now, I'd say chances are against him blinding or killing anyone.

That video clip (and all the other outtakes you can find on the internet) are 15+ (many over 30) years old and based on the amount of time he has been on camera while fishing, I'd have to say he usually does pretty well. He simply is unusual in that he allows the outtake footage of his mistakes to be aired.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest tigger
Well, he is 66 now and has been fishing all his life so if it has not happened by now, I'd say chances are against him blinding or killing anyone.

That video clip (and all the other outtakes you can find on the internet) are 15+ (many over 30) years old and based on the amount of time he has been on camera while fishing, I'd have to say he usually does pretty well. He simply is unusual in that he allows the outtake footage of his mistakes to be aired.

I've seen a few of his accidents and I was crying with laughter ! I think the mans a star. :thumbs: