REVELS FISHERY

old novice - jeff

the wife has just got me a late Xmas pressie. :clap2:

a weeks fishing at REVELS FISHERY in cosmore dorchester dorset.

so the big question is - has anybody fished there and is it any good for a novice like myself ?

we will be going the second week in april.

Jeff

Hi Jeff i was on holiday there in October i travelled over 4 hundred miles to fish there, the accomodation was basic, but the staff and owners could not be faulted in any way. The match pool is a little way off if you are carrying a lot of tackle. The fishing is good and the tackle shop is crammed. If you want any more info e-ail me at bobbystevenson@blueyonder.co.uk

cheers bob

Hi Jeff i was on holiday there in October i travelled over 4 hundred miles to fish there, the accomodation was basic, but the staff and owners could not be faulted in any way. The match pool is a little way off if you are carrying a lot of tackle. The fishing is good and the tackle shop is crammed. If you want any more info e-ail me at bobbystevenson@blueyonder.co.uk

cheers bob

i was there last june fished the main lake, dead tree lake and the speci lake, had carp out to 18 on the main. i didnt stay in the accomadation i was in my bivvy but, the lakes are fantastic good clear swims, good paths all around be warned tho if it rains its muddy. The staff are really good ask the bailiff wheres catching and he will tell you wheres catching what part of the swim to fish what bait everything, they even do food to the bivvy at any time of the day.