has any one tried this?

niko

will Ive just ordered some latex feet(there to replace ones broken on dry suits)to try to fix to my trousers though this might do the job for me

wandered if any one had tried this

they come with fitting glue and tape

will Ive just ordered some latex feet(there to replace ones broken on dry suits)to try to fix to my trousers though this might do the job for me

wandered if any one had tried this

they come with fitting glue and tape

Been there, bought mine from ebay. One small problem, there's different ankle diameters in latex boots. I bought a pair and never checked, guess what ?, they were the wrong size. They have to match the trouser leg diameter.

I have a pair of Yak Khamsin's . I sent them off to http://www.hammond-drysuits.co.uk/home.asp

they made a top notch job of bonding the correct boots on. With the correct cag sealed to them they make a good alternative to a dry suit. No more wet feet, that's for sure. :thumbs:

Neil.

Been there, bought mine from ebay. One small problem, there's different ankle diameters in latex boots. I bought a pair and never checked, guess what ?, they were the wrong size. They have to match the trouser leg diameter.

I have a pair of Yak Khamsin's . I sent them off to http://www.hammond-drysuits.co.uk/home.asp

they made a top notch job of bonding the correct boots on. With the correct cag sealed to them they make a good alternative to a dry suit. No more wet feet, that's for sure. :thumbs:

Neil.

good to no it possible cheers mate ,lets see if i am lucky with the size!!!

wonder if anyone fits relief zips ;)

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Neil,

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge you ?

Thanks.

I'm sure it was about £34.00 plus £9.50 for next day return carrier. To be honest I can't remember. It was certainly worth it anyway. Often wondered about getting one of the latex waist bands fitted to a pair of stocking foot breathable waders?

Neil.

well i decided to try and do it my self ,and i just tested them for being water tight (in bath tub) it seems to be working fine

easy job to do (maybe not as long lasting as a pro job?) so i should now have dry feet for the grand total of £16 :D:D

Edited by niko

well i decided to try and do it my self ,and i just tested them for being water tight (in bath tub) it seems to be working fine

easy job to do (maybe not as long lasting as a pro job?) so i should now have dry feet for the grand total of £16 :D:D

Well done Niko :clap:

Nice to know it's a fairly simple job, gonna try it myself i think

ATB

Tom

Kayaks:

Scupper Pro TW (yellow)

Prowler 13 angler (green)