Teenage Cancer Trust Fishathon

underwaterimage

Hi everyone,

I’m one of the anglers taking part in a 'fishathon' to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. If you wouldn’t mind, please ring the phone number to donate a few pence to the cause. I will be doing my bit on the Shoreham West Arm, Sussex. If anyone is daft enough to brave the storms with me, please feel free to PM me.

Event details below.

“ALMOST LIVE FISHATHON”

Members of the Shoreham Angling Squad will be fishing a 6 hour FISHATHON this Friday 19th from 6.00pm in aid of their supported charity. THE TEENAGE CANCER TRUST

Charity Registration No: 1062559

Teams of anglers will be deploying along the coast from Bracklesham Bay to Eastbourne and have agreed to fish, irrespective of the weather, for 6 hours to raise funds for this charity. Teams will submit a report every 15 minutes which will be updated onto www.worldseafishing.com

A dedicated charity phone line has been organised and each call will cost 75 pence, the majority of which goes to Teenage Cancer Trust. Nothing goes to the club.

We need as much support as possible for a great cause.

So please call, listen to the message and then hang up.

09069 560128

It is less than a 1/2 Pint. !!!

Cheers

Sean

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk

Evening all, the event was a huge success despite very harsh conditions. If you would like to see the reports from the night then please visit the following link.

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52691

We will be organising a national event in the near future so please let us know if your local anglers fancy joining in. Its estimated we raised at least a grand.

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk