do you play any games ?

Andy_1984

just wondering surely im not the only one here who plays alot of pc games, in my collection

Battlefield 2 (my most prized possesion)

Call of duty I & II

need for speed underground

starwars battlefront I & II

starwars jedi knight II

Doom 3

freelancer

Homeworld II

these are all pc games, i played call of duty onine for like 2 years, great game but cant beat battlefield 2, flying jets & helicopters (black hawk and a version of an apache), driving tanks, jeeps, humvees, anti aircraft vehicles, boats, you get medics, snipers, assault, special ops, anti tank guys, engineers. its fully loaded and all of this online with up to 64 people, you can get a humvee and black hawk full of real people and transport them behind enemy lines. its alot of fun

set1_thumb1.jpg

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us

those are just some of my favorites i have loads more.

if anyone else has battlefield 2 let me know we can have a war sometime, just got to let you know im a superb sniper ( i think )

online nick for bf2 "Andy_1984"

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Currently I play COD, Halo and Planeshift (an MMO)

COD 2 was crap IMO, 1 was much better. I played BF2 for a while but always end up going back to good old COD. I'm even sadder than you think, every friday me and a group of mates hump our pc's round to a friends and have a COD lan party..... B)

Paul.

Edited by pikergonecarpin
There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

glad to see i aint the only one who plays these games here, piker i too loved cod 1 and was part of a clan for half the year ive considered taking a trip back but i was always crap at it most of the time, cod 2 was a masive let down with the vehicles, they caused mayhem.

never tied counter strike Si, heard alot but never bothered much with it. any good ?

Hi all

i like

medal of honour(and all expansions)

rise of nations(due to me limiting tech and having musket to musket bloodbaths:)

got doom but not keen

got q4 but not keen

age of empires 3(like but not played in a while)

path of neo(hard as fook)

price of persia(hard as fook with tricky angles)

swat4 completed(not bad apart from the slow load times)

played cod and expansions(not bad firefights)fallback!!!:)

ive played counterstrike in the past but what spoiled it was cheating and teeny boppers who swear every other word(not fun)and i wasnt shite i just like the big railguns(helo mouted style:)hehe

i mostly make maps resembling things from history such as beach landings(normandy/ardennes(not that it was beach but you get the point))but rise of nations is limited on defence walls etc etc so age 3 is better but unfortuantly doesnt have the upgrades in the respect of weapons(machine guns etc)

when i go BB ill take cheaters down as he is now bb:(sod hehe

sg

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

never did like rise of nations, i guess i just cant stand rts games in general, although i did like age of empires because you could build walls and such, i had my entire map walled along the beach for half a map, and mines on its perimeter, no one stood a chance.

i think the only reason i never went for CS was because of the cheating i have heard so much about, and the leak of the CS source topped it off, afterall if they know how the game works they can cheat it even more. i never understood why after a while they actualy released the source to the public, i spose they released it to make some money with a better version of source. makes me wonder if the leak was a marketing thing

Call of Duty is rife with cheating too, that's why i play with friends these days rather than online.

Paul.

no way, its that bloody punk buster, its no good now, the software cheaters are developing is getting developed faster than pb can handle, so much so they have burried their head in the sand. as for battlefield 2 they also use punk buster for anti cheating and they too have burried their head and dont even respond to complaints. they must be breaking some sort of trading standards when they neglect to do anything about cheating.