BROWNING TINGRITH

PoleMaster

Visited Brownings Tingrith fishery in bedford a few days ago with a friend and id deffo recommend it for anyone that hasnt been before.

3 lakes are on the fishery, we fished the Fringe Pool, which has a strong head of cruciansm, roach, Goldfish, and bigger carp.

The place is really clean with all swims having flat wooden platforms, an on site cafe, toilets and bait/tackle shop and the staff are really helpful and friendly.

I used corn and pellet on the pole at 9metres and had some good sport with quite a few crucians to a decent size and an 8lb+ mirror, my friend also had a 12lb common on the pole so a really enjoyabale day!

http://www.tingrithfishery.co.uk

what do you class as fishing then Tony?

sitting there for days on end watching a rod pod with buzzers? or walking 30 miles up a river stalking barbel ?

fishing is fishing.... just has different means of satisfaction for different people.

I think you have miss the point, what Tony is getting at is commercial waters do not a think for fishing. Its like having a bucket of fish you can’t go wrong. All commercial waters have very high biomass; the owners of such fishers are in to money and not the welfare of the fish. You do not know Tony as a lot do he is great guy and one hell of angler now 72 years old and has fit as some guys in there 30s.

Cheers

Big Chub.

Just like PoleMaster i go fishing to catch fish, if i have paid to fish then my prime reason for being there is to catch fish, wether it be canal, river, lake. they are all comercial fisheries if someone is running them as a fishery and charging others to fish them.

I know at least two so called "comercial fisheries" that definitly put the fish before the Angler.