Decent lug

essexbuoy

Not much decent lug about these days. Overdug, so only young small lug available, and winter is difficult anyway. The last lot of lug from my local shop was rubbish. I was robbed. Won't buy it again, ever.

:clap2: I understand that Bait & Tackle of Southend import some pretty decent lug from Holland, can't say I've used it myself but I've heard it's OK. :clap2:

Cheers guys, I did order some from Paul Consitt (feature in this months BFM) 2.70 for 10 plus 8.00 delivery. These are live black lug and are 10 inches long, they should arrive by noon Friday and are reputed to be top quality. Will post up my thoughts tomorrow.

BLIMEY!!!! £1.70 per worm :o Hope you catch a 10lb Cod on every one.

Got aload of worms off Paul last year.....we couldn't get any decent ones localy, so a couple of mates clubed in with me and we stocked up.

The worms arrived the next morning in a large polystyrene box....biggest buggers i've ever seen ...in perfect condition.

Those we didn't use were frozen down, but still remained a first class bait when we needed them.

If you want a good bait and can't find any near you , he's the man to ask......well worth it.

Dave