tenerife

didi

where off to los cristianos in the morning :thumbs: any tips where or what to fish for taking 2 little telescopic rods ,with a mixture of hooks, floats weights and traces spinners and plugs and tips or advice helpfull :thumbs:

where off to los cristianos in the morning :thumbs: any tips where or what to fish for taking 2 little telescopic rods ,with a mixture of hooks, floats weights and traces spinners and plugs and tips or advice helpfull :thumbs:

use bait from the fishing boats if you can get it €1 or €2 should get you some,

there are plenty of them,

or spin near the rocks about 50 to 100 feet out slow to medium retrieve

and don't hum the theme from jaws the locals hate it.

good luck

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Caught a few decent mullet from the breakwater in front of Harlequins Bar. Used bread and mutihooks/bubble float :unsure:

Tried deadbaiting with one of them at the same spot and got smashed up from something big.Would recommend fishing around sunrise/sunset.

Tight lines :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

If you are fishing with a very light rod for the tiddlers round the rocks you will need very small hooks (18 or 16) and use squid bought locally as you wont have to keep rebaiting !!!

I got my first ever mullet in Temerife last week :clap2: -bubble float and bread on a s/z 16 wide gape hook

Didnt try for bigger fish

Peter :thumbs:

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the reply's where home now and missing the sunshine :schmoll: my young son caught a short nosed puffer fish in the harbour , i caught a big weaver fish about a foot long it had more teeth than any fish ive ever seen, and my little girl caught a zebra striped tipe sea bream, seen loads of barracuda in the harbour but they would not take any spinners or plugs i bet thery see them every day , i also seen a lot of mullet in the harbour but they also would not take any bait very clever , next time ill try the beach or rocks with a bubble float thanks again for the advice :thumbs: