Chesil Beach Main Marks

MainBassMan

Need help in finding Chesil beach main marks? :wallbash:

Might just be able to help you........... :clap2:

Edited by MainBassMan
BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the page i lost Clive, good find.

technical question now, how do we calculate high & low tide in the fleet?

i have used the tide times for portland but it seems to be out of phase for the fleet itself. not much use when you go down at low tide to dig bait, only to find the water is still there.

Times for Weymouth :huh: much more accurate as the flow comes from the Porland Harbour that joins the waters seaward of Weymouth :rolleyes: ...........

Times for Weymouth :huh: much more accurate as the flow comes from the Porland Harbour that joins the waters seaward of Weymouth :rolleyes: ...........

I'll base it on that then, and go down on a calm day with some sticks & get the exact + or - minutes different for the fleet itself.

as soon as i've got an accurate figure, i'll e mail my results to Newt & captain cojones, who will have absolutly no use for them whatsover, but it will keep them on their toes.

Edited by ziggy searchfield

:nono: Why not place an ad in The Times and publish this new piece of data to be corilated!! :wub:

Must B someone wants info --------------In the summer everyone new to Chesil asks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: