Chesil Beach Main Marks

MainBassMan

Ok, why is there a patch of magnetic lodestone just past dragons teeth, when there is no natural deposit of it anywhere in the area, and why is the shingle small at burton bradstock & large at chesil cove ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, why is there a patch of magnetic lodestone just past dragons teeth, when there is no natural deposit of it anywhere in the area, and why is the shingle small at burton bradstock & large at chesil cove ?

:2: Magnetic Lobestone obviously dropped from the sky by :sun: ALIENS :sun: !!!!!!!!!!

:o Shingle size graduation from West to East due to 6000 years of prevailing winds (SW) causing W->E wave motion has sifted stone and shingle and sand as seen at the 17 mile long Chesil Beach now - or again it could just be joke from :sun: ALIENS or Gordon Brown!!!! :sun:

Edited by MainBassMan
BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

:2: Magnetic Lobestone obviously dropped from the sky by :sun: ALIENS :sun: !!!!!!!!!!

:o Shingle size graduation from West to East due to 6000 years of prevailing winds (SW) causing W->E wave motion has sifted stone and shingle and sand as seen at the 17 mile long Chesil Beach now - or again it could just be joke from :sun: ALIENS or Gordon Brown!!!! :sun:

:) Actually with these massive increase in winds Burton Bradstock Might end up in Chesil Cove soon! :wallbash:

:lol::lol: Turns out the aliens were in a wrecked ship, but good conspiracy theory.

:thumbs: I EXPECT THEY LOST USE OF THERE warp DRIVE!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Which is the best chesil mark for pantene bottles at the moment ? There was a good sized shoal of them at chesil cove last week, and a few were showing at west bay, unfortunatley they were quite light, having spawned their contents at sea already. I did foul hook a few BMW handle bar grips, which seemed to be swimming with the shampoo bottles.

Which is the best chesil mark for pantene bottles at the moment ? There was a good sized shoal of them at chesil cove last week, and a few were showing at west bay, unfortunatley they were quite light, having spawned their contents at sea already. I did foul hook a few BMW handle bar grips, which seemed to be swimming with the shampoo bottles.

No Pantene bottles at Abbs but one just washed up in my toilet in Shaftesbury!!!!!!!! :2:

No Pantene bottles at Abbs but one just washed up in my toilet in Shaftesbury!!!!!!!! :2:

Thats one hell of a tidal back up to wash in to shaftsbury Clive!

Happy to report that the shoal of bottles has left burton bradstock, but sad to think they will be washing up further down the chesil :(

cant these bastards be made to pay for such an environmental disaster, i've seen dozens of dead guillemots, triggers, boobys & dogfish washed up & all they care about is stopping people nicking the "valuable" stuff that is washed ashore from the wreck. :angry:

Thats one hell of a tidal back up to wash in to shaftsbury Clive!

3 containers now IN BIDA - luckerly ALL empty so the cider must be working at ABBS!!!!!!!!!

ALL SHAMPOO TOO :black_eye: **** :cc_surrender: 2 THINK CORRECTLY!