Hello All

yakerbass

Hi Rob,

Good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the Cornwall weekend.

I keep looking at my Hobie in the garden. Definately need to get out soon. But got my hands full with two kids under three. :giveup:

Cheers,

Dave

HI Dave likewise mate :)

Looking forward to a hot summer ....... fingers crossed, well everything crossed ;)

anglersnetsig.jpg

HI Bill hope you are well : )

going to try and get to cornwall but work is a nightmare on bank hols, and the meadfoot one is a no for me : ( i am away that week never mind

Got a trip to portermouth this sunday : ) can't wait

HI Chris hope you and you lovely lady are well ( wont be long now and you will have your hands full )

We have a got a spur of the moment trip this Sunday if you are interested

E. Portermouth on the water for 7 ish. Fishing for Plaice and a possibility of the od Bass

Regards YB

hi rob

where,s portermouth i might be up for a dusting on the yak if theres a place going!

all the best headshine

hi rob

where,s portermouth i might be up for a dusting on the yak if theres a place going!

all the best headshine

Hello HS hope you are well mate :thumbs:

East Portlemouth is on the salcombe Estuary, the most picturesque place I have seen in S Devon its a cracker, But a bit of a bummer to find here is a Map http://maps.google.co.uk/maps and put this in East Portlemouth, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8

If you are coming we could meet up before, and you can follow us in.

Let us know and we can arrange something

Rgards YB

Edited by yakerbass
anglersnetsig.jpg

Hello HS hope you are well mate :thumbs:

East Portlemouth is on the salcombe Estuary, the most picturesque place I have seen in S Devon its a cracker, But a bit of a bummer to find here is a Map http://maps.google.co.uk/maps and put this in East Portlemouth, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8

If you are coming we could meet up before, and you can follow us in.

Let us know and we can arrange something

Rgards YB

Hi all, Sok, Shine,Chris, chin ,John,Dave, Tom, Dick & Rob !!!!!

Looking forward to Sunday a day's fishing at Salcombe its a first for me from the yak hope the weather holds out for us, :sun:

iv been down to the Sportsman this morning and walked away with 1. 1/4 lb of Ragworm so enough bait for all .

See you soon

Mark.

Hi Rob......and Debon Beys.

Good luck tomorrow at East Portlemouth. :thumbs:

Already arranged a fish on the Exe with my son Aaron, so wont be there.

Its Aarons first time out fishing from a Kayak, so we are staying local for his first couple of outings.

Keep us up to date with any further meets your planning.

Looks like it could be a nice day.

Look forward to the report and pics, Aaron and I will also put one up, all being well.

Tight Lines Beys :thumbs:

Bill. :)

Hi Rob......and Debon Beys.

Good luck tomorrow at East Portlemouth. :thumbs:

Already arranged a fish on the Exe with my son Aaron, so wont be there.

Its Aarons first time out fishing from a Kayak, so we are staying local for his first couple of outings.

Keep us up to date with any further meets your planning.

Looks like it could be a nice day.

Look forward to the report and pics, Aaron and I will also put one up, all being well.

Tight Lines Beys :thumbs:

Good Luck Aron And Bill, The Exe mmm, never fished it from the yak only shore (Floundering) keep us posted :thumbs:

anglersnetsig.jpg

Hi all, Sok, Shine,Chris, chin ,John,Dave, Tom, Dick & Rob !!!!!

Looking forward to Sunday a day's fishing at Salcombe its a first for me from the yak hope the weather holds out for us, :sun:

iv been down to the Sportsman this morning and walked away with 1. 1/4 lb of Ragworm so enough bait for all .

See you soon

Mark.

HI Mark, nice one mate see you in the morning :thumbs: Don't be late :headhurt:

anglersnetsig.jpg

Hi Rob.

Cheers me dear :thumbs:

Flounder is the the order of the day, plus a bit of practice tying off to bouys, and releasing etc, stuff we find second nature, but new to Aaron.

Just be nice to get him out there doing it.

Might off load the kit later in the day, and take him to play in the surf.

Nice shallow sand beach, ideal to have a bit of fun in.

Enjoy your day matey.

Hi everyone,

Good luck tomorrow in Salcombe and on the Exe.

I have fond memories of Salcombe from a couple of years ago, as it was the first time I caught anything other than mackerel from a Yak. Great place to fish!

Hope to catch up with you all for a fish in Torbay soon. Let me know when you are going out next.

Can't wait to see the photos.

Dave

Kayak - Hobie Mirage Outback

Location - Paignton