RIP Paul Newman

Guest Jan V

I saw him in person at a number of the Indianapolis 500 time trials when I still lived in the Midwest. His demeanor was that of a true gentleman. Sure wish I could remember what happened to the pictures I took of him.

Always loved him in Butch Cassidy

and he seemed such a nice person ,especially with his charitable work

About Newman's Own, Inc.

Newman's Own®, Inc., founded on a lark by Paul Newman and his buddy A.E. Hotchner in 1982, is now (to our own surprise!), a leading (and growing) premium food company that offers more than 150 varieties of delicious all-natural food and beverage products. Based in Westport, CT, the charitable mission of Newman's Own is expressed in its Company motto: "Shameless exploitation in pursuit of the Common Good." Paul Newman and the Newman's Own Foundation donate all profits and royalties after taxes for educational and charitable purposes. Paul Newman and the Newman's Own Foundation have given more than $250 million to thousands of charities worldwide.

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)