Brighton Squid

fishyrob

sorry, off topic how are things going with the Dvice, we sell a few bits of tackle but have links to two of the major stores up here for the match anglers.

On the squid, I've only ever seen the lure fished as a jig, how do you rig it for a float?

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

sorry, off topic how are things going with the Dvice, we sell a few bits of tackle but have links to two of the major stores up here for the match anglers.

On the squid, I've only ever seen the lure fished as a jig, how do you rig it for a float?

The Dvice is going vey well. We have mentioned it on a couple of chatrooms, and from that word is spreading. It is still hanging off fishyrob.co.uk at the moment, but will have its very own domain next week. No plans to wholesale at the moment, until we improve our manufactuing base. but everything moving in the right direction. And the best bit is, eveybody who has bought one loves it!!

Fishing the jig. Fish as you would sliding float for pollock and mackerel, but instead of a size 4 and mackerel strip, fish 30lb hooklink and the jig. It really is that easy. The dozy ceatures will even hit it when it is flat calm and dead slack tide!! I'm going to experiment with a two jig rig when mine arrive, for a session next week sometime. This is becuase we have spotted them actually fighting over the lure at low water!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR FISH STOCKS