Watercraft Seat Box

Paul

I currently own a Watercraft Seat Box, I and wanting to know if there's a cushion availiable for it, as after a while it's get's uncomfortable sitting on hard plastic. If there's not one specfic for this box, are universal ones available.

Thanks

IPB Image

I currently own a Watercraft Seat Box, I and wanting to know if there's a cushion availiable for it, as after a while it's get's uncomfortable sitting on hard plastic. If there's not one specfic for this box, are universal ones available.

Thanks

Don't know if they're the right size of not but penrose do some nice seat box cushions.

http://www.penrose-uk.com/?select=products...ry=Pole%20Seats

I've got a Watercraft box are they still going? I have been looking for some spares for a few years now and can not come up with anything.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I have contacted penrose, and there cushions are too big. I think tehy stopped making the boxes now Tony. I've had mine for years. And I not seen anything that's like it since.

IPB Image

I have contacted penrose, and there cushions are too big. I think tehy stopped making the boxes now Tony. I've had mine for years. And I not seen anything that's like it since.

Try these people.Looks like they do any size and £20 seems fair

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

• 2 months later...