Rod Holder

hovefisher

I've got an Ocean Frenzy and did some fishing last year off Hove, lots of mackeral. First bass this year.

What I need now is an easy way to fit a rod holder - I've seen seats with rod holders in the back(Bic, Ocean kayak) but someone told me that you cannot fit a flusg rod holder on a Frenzy.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

No such thing as can't. Where this a will theres a way. I'm sure someone has fitted one on a frenzy before, will try to remember where I seen it and post a link.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

My brother has some Freny's. I bought him the flush mount holders as it looked like there were lot's of places to put them - he hasn't fitted them yet though, but it did look very fit-friendly.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Hi ... cant see a problem fitting flush mount holders to a frenzy .... see this diagram showing in black where you could fit them ... just behind the seats or on the gunwhale ... theres plenty of depth there to do this from what ive seen ...

frenzy.jpg

thanks