Some photo's of my pike catches

Unimexsol

Alas, if only I were computer savvy enough to know how to reduce the size of the photos. I just uploaded them onto Tinypic and copied the img /img bit that it gives. Oooh, I've just noticed that Newt has done it for me - many thanks :clap2:

As for the method, floatfished livebaiting, bait fish hooked through the top lip only with a Size 4(I think) sea hook. Not leaving the run any longer or setting up any differently from how I would have done using 2 trebles or a single treble. Added bonus is that if the session is unsuccessful I can release the bait fish with little damage done to it.

I'm hoping for a nice evening tomorrow as I really want to take one of my kids and help them to catch their first jack/large perch.

I usually use size 4 or size 6 sea hooks when using single setups too....as you say, striking as you would do on a 'normal' rig.