WANTED

Hi all,im looking for a seatbox to use for pole fishing must have a footplate and be in good condition.Im in Lincoln,Boston area so prefer to be local to me.

Wot Ya Got

Cheers

Trev :thumbs:

SMILE Today is the tommorow you were worrying about yesterday

Hi all,im looking for a seatbox to use for pole fishing must have a footplate and be in good condition.Im in Lincoln,Boston area so prefer to be local to me.

Wot Ya Got

Cheers

Trev :thumbs:

I've got a "cracking" black plastic DIAWA seat box with the additional draw section fitted on top + Octaplus legs (need fitting) + Octoplus Pole holder hook (attach to legs) internal tackle box (unused, as new). I live fairly close-ish (Papworth Everard, Nr St Ives, Huntingdon) but my sister is in Gorefield Nr Wisbech if that's closer I could have her pick it up and you could collect from there. Could possibly arrange courier (next day) from work for £7.00 if you're interested.

It's all yours for £80 (+ courier if needed) mate, trust me that's a REAL bargain cos the the internal tackle box retails around £30 alone.

Also have an 11m Garbolino Carnival pole + 2 spare tips and "posh" blue carry bag if y'interested. Only used half a dozen times, just never too to pole fishing I'm afraid. Not the worlds best pole by todays standards but good back up and great in the carp puddle type venues. Shall we say £50 all in and its yours. I've a few pole floats and bits n bobs stashed away somewhere which I'll chuck in !!!!

This is work pc so gone home after 4pm today. May not be in to work tomorrow so cannot reply till Monday. If truly interested you can ring me on 0775 229 9938.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.