Kayak fishing stuff.com

*Blaze*

Has anyone used this company for bits and bobs ?

If so was the shipping fair and how long did it take?

I’m thinking of getting the Apex1 seat or the GTS elite neither of which are available or in stock in the U.K at the moment.

Hi Chris

i used kfs.com a couple of months ago good service and good gear

the postage cost me about £35 but i did ship £350 worth of gear

hope this helps

simon (the short fat one)

(think we meet at south wales boat show)

have you brought a kayak yet

Hi

Simon yep it was me you met at the boat show, just waiting for my yak to come in should have it next week hopefully (X Factor) :thumbs:

How long did it take for your stuff to come through from the US and did you get done on the tax ?

You tried that shiney new kayak out yet? :)

Chris

Chris

took shiney new kayak south at weekend for sea trials but due to family wants and round the island yacht race (spectator)

kayak stayed non roof

first order was not sent as i ordered over the phone and they respond better to email orders

gear arived about three weeks from order

gear arived by parcell force this end and had to pay approx £40

part of order was new pfd Stohlquist Fisherman love it

simon

Shame about the sea trials , this weekend would of been good with all the wind and rain

Just come off the phone with Karen from Kayak fishing gear.com ordered the Surf to Summit GTS Airwave Seat with Standard Pack

express should be here within the week. Just hope the tax man doesnt sting me for too much :blink:

When I get it Ill post again to let everyone know what the sevice is like.

Shame about the sea trials , this weekend would of been good with all the wind and rain

Just come off the phone with Karen from Kayak fishing gear.com ordered the Surf to Summit GTS Airwave Seat with Standard Pack

express should be here within the week. Just hope the tax man doesnt sting me for too much :blink:

When I get it Ill post again to let everyone know what the sevice is like.

its hook 1 kayak fishing gear , have ordered a surf to summit GTS airwave myself about a week ago ,small parcels i have had in a week . Karen is very helpful . some people get taxed some do not if you are lucky . as i live in Jersey no tax to pay yet , till next year we are having GST at 3% on all goods :schmoll:

they usually put in a sticker and a magazine for free , i even had a hook 1 keyring once . their prices are good too . i will let you know when mine arrives

:thumbs:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

I've never used them previously, but having taken a look, I've ordered their anchor trolley kit for my canoe. As you see, I use a Canadian fitted with an outrigger to fish on the sea, rather than a sea kayak.

post-12426-1182873558_thumb.jpg

Great fun!

Soap

:thumbs: Got my GTS air wave seat today from Hook 1 kayak fishing gear .

They even threw in a free T shirt and key ring ( I like free stuff ) . If anyone out there thinking of buying any goodies from the U.S I recommend this company , Karen was very helpful.

:thumbs: Got my GTS air wave seat today from Hook 1 kayak fishing gear .

They even threw in a free T shirt and key ring ( I like free stuff ) . If anyone out there thinking of buying any goodies from the U.S I recommend this company , Karen was very helpful.

snap got mine yesterday ,with T-shirt and keyring. they must have run out of the kayak fisherman magazine ,as they usually include one of those if they have any in stock . i think i should not suffer a numb bum sat in that one :thumbs:

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ